Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hubbies Birthday Card

I made my husband's birthday card this year using the Cutting Cafe's Husband Birthday file.



To cut the circular sentiment, I did the following:
I  opened the PDF file in Photoshop Elements
Then I selected and copied just the circular message.
I then created a new file being sure not to change the size settings.
I then pasted the content on the new photoshop file I created.
I saved it as a PNG file.
and imported the file into the Silhouette Design Studio Software
Then created the cut file using that tool.

The cow was cut using a Silhouette file they came out with around Valentine's Day.  My husband raises cattle, so I thought it was cute.  I used pop dots to lift the sentiment off of the card.  I glued a circle using Lucky Charm paper in the middle and popped up the cow with dots too.  Lifting the ring, gave me space to tie the ribbon.

No comments: