Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cutting Cafe Project: Keep Calm and Party On

Hi all!

Regina has another current and trendy file available that we made for this week's inspiration. You can find this Keep Calm And set at the Cutting Café.  It was hard to choose which sentiment to use for they all are wonderful.  I opted for the obvious...Keep Calm and Party On.  This is my attempt at a masculine look and feel for I really need a better inventory of cards for men.  I can be such a pinkaholic.



I used patterns that are available in the Silhouette store again. I am really drawn to those Glitz Designs. I am really please with how quick and easy these files go together.  If you haven't tried them you really should give them a shot. You will be hooked like I am.

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is soooooooooooooooo amazing and I love the colors....hugs

gobarb26 said...

This card is striking! Nice job!

Tracey said...

Love this Holly......what a great card, cool sentiment!

Leslie said...

Beautiful work!

pruttybird said...

Great card for a guy. I have the hardest making guy cards! I'm a pinkaholic too :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net