Friday, September 20, 2013

Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge: Stars

Boo!  I am getting really excited about the upcoming Holiday Season.  This week's challenge at Stuck on U Sketches is to make something with stars.  I opted to make this luminary for Halloween. After that holiday I can take off the witch and add pumpkins, then take those off and, make something  for Christmas in the center.  The red on the Rosette is really more of a rusty red. Camera's mixed with Photoshop do funny things to colors.The Graphic 45 paper really will spread across all holidays.  Who knew?  It was in my stash.



I used the Independence Day Luminary cut file from Cricut. I haven't used my Expression 2 in a while, but this design really has some versatility. Besides the luminary, you can use the sides as Scrapbook page backgrounds, the rosette alone was worth the $1.99 I paid for the file.  It cut well and quick.  The witch is from A Child's Year.  Boy, that cartridge really comes in handy when you just need a certain something,

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love your luminary!! I think it is so cool that you can change it out for each holiday!! Clever! I bet it looks so pretty lit up! Hugs!