Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cutting Cafe Inspiration: Chinese Take Out Box

Hi everyone.  Ever have those little something somethings that you just aren't sure how to wrap?  Things like lip glosses, stickers, eye shadows are hard to wrap, especially at Christmas where things just get lost under the tree.   The Cutting Café has a Chinese take out box cut file that is just perfect for these types of gifts.  Here is one I made as I prepare for the holidays.
I used the Graceful This and That by Echo Park papers that I printed from a file that I got at Jessica Sprague.com.  I made the rose and leaves on my Silhouette and the Chinese Take /Out Box cut file from The Cutting Café.  I hand cut the tag and glued the left over handle to it to give it more umph.  This really turned out cuter than I thought it would.  There are all sorts of ways to decorate these boxes using not only  flowers but, bunches of stacked ribbons, stickers on pop-dots, accordion rosettes, buttons,  etc.  Grab this file for yourself and see what you can dream up.  Have some fun!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

soooooooooo cute...

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! I love that flower.