Sunday, February 2, 2014

Studio Calico Stamp / Cut files

Studio Calico has a great website.  They have a different style than I am used to, but I have trying to update my looks. This site has tons of ideas in their galleries, classes and forums to help me learn how to do just what I want to do. I have downloaded their card making files. In fact, I have gotten almost all of the digital files.  Here are two cards that I have made so far....fun, fun, fun!
Copper Mountain Card Making Stamp Set

Sugar Rush Card Making Stamp Set
 
I used Photoshop Elements and my Silhouette Design Studio to create, color and cut the cut files.  I love the fact that they have themes each month.  The designs are fairly generic, but they have sentiments that can go with special events.  I am really enjoying this site. They have a wide selection each month, but they only keep the inventory for a short while before they sell out.  The digital files only last for two months.  So if you are looking something fresh to go to for scrappy goodness, you may want to check out Studio Calico.


 

No comments: