Saturday, February 22, 2014

2 Quick Cards Made Today

I don't have  much time to post details but I wanted to get these posted....

Felt like making  a Romantic Cluster..Might be a Journal cover or a card.  Used the new Modge Podge Glue Sticks and Mold to make the frame and the droplets up top.  Mary Mary Mist, Gold Heart and gold tipped leaves by Studio Calico.. Feather is a digital die cut found at 2 Peas

 This is my Stepson's Birthday Card.  This was made using the Studio Calico Sugar Rush Digital Stampset for Cards. The background paper is Echo Park's Happy Days paper..

NOW OFF TO THE PARTY!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Great cards Holly...the first one is so pretty and shabby and I'm sure your step son loved his. Modge podge glue stick.......mmmmmm its the first time of heard of this, a must have I think!