Friday, February 7, 2014

SOU Sketches Die Cut Challenge Reveal: Sweet

Hello all!  This week Stuck on U Sketches has a die cut challenge where we are to make something sweet. 

I fell in love with this cupcake die cut from Studio Calico.  The set also comes with an ice cream cone.  I made this little card for my daughter for Valentine's day.  I really do think she is swell.

I die cut the set on my Silhouette using the color feature to create the colors I wanted.  The background paper is from a digital paper set I bought long ago before I labeled them. The arrow heart is a Silhouette die cut.  The font I used to cut the title on my Silhouette is by Lori Whitlock and called LW Friendly.  I dabbed a bit of glue and pink glitter on the icing and heart on the cupcake to give the card more sparkle. 
 
 
 

Well with Valentines Day only being a week away, what is better than Kisses.
 
I used the Lots of Kisses Printable Set by The Cutting Cafe'. This set is title appropriately. There are tons of color selections and sentiments to go with it.   Regina even provides you with the little paper sentiments to put at the top of the kiss.  I had a hard time making a choice.  I punched gold hearts using an old punch I have by EK Success.  I made a little bow and glued it underneath the kiss on the bottom grounding border to add  a little more sweetness. 

Head over tot he Stuck on U Sketches blog to see what other sweet goodies were created.

3 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

These came out perfect !! Fantastic projects !!

Hugs,
Mayra

Monica said...

ooooooh now these are super sweet... get it .. sweet .. hee hee .. love them.

Helen Gullett said...

Cute cards.... love the cupcake and kiss chocolate!!!