Friday, November 30, 2012

SOU Sketches Reveal: Making Christmas Gifts

Stuck on You has a new Die Cut challenge being revealed today.  The task is to make something using a "gift" die cut.  I make a lot of my Christmas gifts.  I always liked receiving hand made gifts so I like playing that joy forward.  I thought I would scrap this to help me in giving them up...lol.  Sewing projects can be like your children.  You just hate to let them go. 

 
 
 I used my Silhouette to make these die cuts incluing the title, mat, gifts and even the journaling block which is a print and cut item.

3 comments:

Nanne said...

How awesome is this Holly..Wow! love the way you created the title, plus those adorable gift boxes.. So, glad to have you on our team :)
hugs
Nanné

Lisa Norris said...

What a pretty layout...I love the design!

Laura Gilhuly said...

wonderful...great colors and paper choices!