Saturday, November 3, 2012

SOU Challenge: Fall Perspective

I made this for the Stuck on You Die Cut Challenge.  We are to use the words Fall or Autumn somewhere in the layout. 

 
 
 
I used my Cricut Imagine and the Autumn Celebrations cartridge to make this Fall Layout.  I also used Copic pens to offset those die cuts that were off scale at the bottom..(little tip).    I went with rounded fall icons to go with the picture of me in the pipe.  I also was very round last year too. :)  The banner at the top was made by cutting a die cut from the Tim Holtz mini album die label in half.   The border on the bottom was cut using a Martha Stewart border punch.  I tucked the ribbon underneath it and added two buttons stacked on one another to create more color.  The title was made using the Cricut Alphabet.  The stamps were used with Memories ink in Artprint Brown

6 comments:

magicwanda said...

Very nice!
What a great layout
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches

ruzzel01 said...

Cool concept. Very inviting.

reflect scientific

Nanne said...

Such a great take on our challenge Holly... I love my Imagine and I can tell you do too...
thanks for playing along with our die cut challenge over as S.O.U.S
hugs
Nanné

Anonymous said...

Hiya Holly!
Great project! There is so much going on
with great detail...And fun photos! =)
Also a cool way to have used your Copics as well!
Thanks for sharing with us!
~Leah

Tracey said...

Oh so pretty.....love the Fall colours! Your title is awsome:) Thanks for sharing with us at SOUS!

Lisa Norris said...

I love this layout...such fun photos! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)