Monday, October 6, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Challenge Reveal

Hello all!  Stuck on U Sketches has a fun challenge this week for Project Life.  We are to use a Keep Calm card.  A great message for the oncoming season.
There are so many of these cards out there they all sort of looked alike to me.  I decided to make my own, using a Stampin Up stampset. I colored it with digital stamps.  I wanted to focus on the things I love about Fall.  The colors, the foods, and staying in the house and keeping cozy really make it my favorite time of the year.  I made the frame with my Explore and used Becky Higgins project  life cards from the Midnight collection.  I also used papers from Studio Calico.  I used a framed blank card to list out the things  I loved about these particular photos.  I kept my colors of coral and pink that are throughout this years album but, added browns to keep in the season.  My daughter called last week to say she was coming down last weekend so embellishments were kept to a minimum.  I may come back later and add to this, but it was important to just keep up and get the photos printed and in my book.  It is fun to go back and add to older layouts which is one of the beauties of Project Life.

No comments: