Friday, June 21, 2013

I Love U 3

For the first time in my life, I had my nieces and nephew all to myself for a day.  It was wonderful to
see them all at once and I really enjoyed our time together. The boys have not been to our house before and they brought their new guns to shoot. I took them up on the mountain and let them target
practice.  Even Amanda gave it a shot. (Pardon the pun).  I thought the picture was funny since I couldn't find the earplugs. We put napkins in our ears.

 
I made this with Photoshop using the new Maggie Holmes Digital line at AC Digitals.  I will probably print these pieces and make it a hybrid project.  I have such fun designing in PSE and then taking it to paper. Saves me a lot of time when actually scrapping. Plus. I just love the "undo" feature while playing around.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! Pretty layout! I've never tried digital...

Lizzyc said...

Wow is that digital? It looks wonderful!!