Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary Card

On August 18th, my DH and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary.  I made this card for the event.




The card was made by first printing a whole 8x11.5 sheet of white cardstock with my printer using a Silhouette pattern paper.  I then flipped it over and made the card using another pattern on the Silhouette.  I found the vintage photo on the Graphics Fairy blog.  The tickets were printed using Marion Smith's Jourey Prntable book and the flowers were cut usng the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartidge.  The doily was also cut on the cricut using Teresa Collins Basics found in the Cricut Craftroom Exclusives selection.  The inside pop-up heart was cut using the Silhouette and the sides were punched usin a Martha Stewarts Deep Edge Punch in hearts.

No comments: