Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet
Place beads on the cookie sheet at 1 inch apart.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Pull sheet out of oven and pull paper off to cool
Wait one or two minutes to let them cool and pop them into your container.
Here is what I learned making mine:
1) The first batch takes 20 minutes....the rest about 3- 5 minutes
2) The longer they are in the oven, the more oval they get...so watch them. The oval ones look like drops of
3) The longer they are in the oven the more muted the color becomes. White becomes ivory.
4) The Metallic beads do not melt as gold and silver. They melt as black with metallic spots. They also take a lot longer to go flat. I haven't found the average time yet.
5) You can get a divided bead case for $3.97, but you can get a Divided fishing lure case for $1.49 in the sporting goods department