Saturday, August 30, 2014

If you can make someone HAPPY, do it.

This is a picture of my DD and her friends, one of which was moving to Atlanta. She is coming of an age where friends are going in different directions.  I hope they keep in touch Yan is a lovely girl and has been a good friend.

The papers on this layout are from Carta Bella. It is their "Hello Again"  Collection.  I am pretty sure I need a class on clustering, for I just can't seem to get that pulled together look.  I began by splattering the entire page with gold paint, mixed with a little  water.  The nozzle has long since clogged, but I still use the stick in the bottle to splatter.   I made a messy stencil using Plaid paint, in Cameo, as a bottom border, then added strips of the paper. (It is the perfect pink for me) The stencil is from Studio Calico.  I printed the mat using Adrienne Loomans "Country Girl" Digital paper on a white piece of cardstock, then tore around it leaving the torn white frame. I then tucked the Doily (Michaels) behind the photo.  Then I stitched on the print paper, so I could fold up the white frame.  I stiched another frame inside of the photo.  I fussy cut the typewriter and flowers on the bottom tag ring.  The folded ribbon is Tim Holtz Tissue Tape.  The other embellishments were Studio Calico printables, printed on vellum.  Of course you can see, I am starting to use my dots.  I will be getting smaller pony beads next, so I can have a variance on size.


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is lovely, beautiful memories scrapped so wonderfully!