Saturday, September 1, 2012

What a Kick

This was a picture take of me an my DD for Mothers Day.  I had made her lift her foot all day  in the shoot as she kissed her boyfriend.  She told me to lift mine for this photo.  She calls it a Betsy shot.  Betsy is my friend who takes cute photos.

 
This was made using the Cricut Imagine and the Artist cartridge.  The title was from Opposites Attract.  I slanted the upright font on the cart.  The strips of harlequin and polka dots were made stamping distressed ink on white paper strip.  The stamps are by Tim Holtz.  The joural tag is topped with Washi Tape I found at Michaels.  The picture is it's pocket.  The now fixed crooked cloud was cut with white paper on the Imagine and then inked with denim blue distress ink.  The papers are by Pink Paisley.
 

No comments: