Sunday, September 16, 2012

Proud Parents of the Graduate

My niece is the last of three my brother and his wife have put through school.  All have gotten their Masters.  She is now in her Masters program but this was her undergrad graduation day.  You can see how happy they are to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  So many scraps highlight the graduate, but it also an accomplishment for the parents. I wanted to highlight them.



I downloaded the Echo Park Sweet Day collection on Jessica Sprague's website.  The colors seem muted to me in design, but I think that was because of the black mat I used trying to highlight her mother's blouse since the background highlighted my brother's shirt.   I have been experimenting with Glitter Girl's techniques of layering and tying titles together in the design, but this is not one of my better attempts,  It does look better in person, but I may have to redo this one later on.

No comments: