Sunday, August 26, 2012

Whimsy

Made this lighthearted photo of my DD and her beaux.  I told her to pick up her foot. She laughed at me.  I think it made a cute whimsical picture.



The papers are from  Graphic 45's A Lady's Diary collection.  I loved the titlle and even cut it ouf the barcode strip and used it on the layout.  The clock was cut at 5" from the Artiste cartridge.  The balloon, also from Artiste was cut at 3 inches.  I printed the definition of whimsy from my computer and grunged it up to become a tag.  The flowers were made using the same paper and cartridge.    I used Martha Stewarts punch around the page punch to make the tag pocket and glimmer misted some bias tape with the various colors of the paper to make the tag ribbon.  The bling came from Walmart.  The title was cut using Opposites Attract.  I used he upright cul font and slanted it in the Cricut Craft Room.  The bike came from a Prima freebie dowloadabe offered not too long ago on their facebook page

No comments: