Friday, October 28, 2011

Rock Out

This is pic of my DD before a concert.  I had not idea what that symbol meant she is doing with her hands.  She said it meant Rock Out or it's all good...etc.  Thought I would make a layout as a reminder.



I used Sillhouette to make the frame and Art Philosophy for the journal tag, circle embellie and flowers.  The flowers on the upper left corner of the title spot was from one of the carts, but I can't remember which. I think it was Sophie.  The flourish came in the bucket from Michaels. K& Co I think. That bucket has lasted me forever. I still have tons left.  The borders were cut using Martha Stewart and Fiskars Border punches. The buttons are from Basic Grey.  The ttile was sizzix cut from Tim Holtz Vintage Market.  the buttons on the corners of the photo were from Martha Stewart's Button emobossing punch. Love that one!

No comments: