Sunday, October 9, 2011

Embrace

This is a picture of my daughter and her BFF and another friend.   I went a whole new direction than what I had planned for this layout, but I loved how it turned out. 


I used the Sophie and American Alphabet cartridges to make the embellies.  I picked up a set of the crochet flowers at the CKC convention I went to in August.  Wish I had gotten more of those.  I still need to add the journaling on the tag under the picutre that was cut from Art Philosophy, It was actually an inside of a frame I had made in an earlier layout.  Loving the Sophie cartridge. It is right up my alley. the pebbleholding the embellie on the lower left corner is from Prima, and the bling on the flourish were from a package I picked up at Michaels.  Tiny little things. I had to use my tool taxi to put them on. The strip of paper used on the bird cage background was a scrap I used from Mariposa. Love that paper.  The papers were Basic Grey

No comments: