Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dress Up

This picture of my daughter playing dress up with her Easter hat and the toy earrings that were in her basket was her favorite.



I used Art Philosophy for the journal, title and title frame. I also made the flowers and leaves from the same cart.  The chipboard flourish came in a bucket that I got at Michaels.  I painted them green with Jenni Bowlin's paint daubers.  The die cuts of the key, keyhole and hinge are from Tim Holtz' Vintage Hardware Sizzix die.  They were painted gold with Folk Art paint. I glittered up the key with stickles that I got in the dollar bin at Walmart to give it a little sparkle. The stiching was done using templates from Fiskars' In Stitches,,Granny Stitches.The gold ribbon came off of a gift I got for my birthday. The tag was cut from Art Philosophy and grunged up a bit with Antinque Linen and Frayed Burlap distress inks and then embossed and stamped with a purse stamp I got years ago from Hero Arts.

No comments: