Sunday, October 9, 2011

Only 2 Girls

There are only 2 girls among the children of my brother and I. Sarah and Amanda got together at Pam's one Summer and this rare photo was taken. My niece lives in Ohio. 

I cut the bacground out from the Art Philospophy cartridge by Cricut.  The corner flourish was from the same cartirdge,  I am not sure where I got the chipboard accent, for I have had them for a while. I have just started using that jug-o-chipboard I hoarded over the years. I am thinking it was from K and Co. at Michaels.  The semi circle under the picture was from the interior of the cut out.  The title was using the Anniversary Expressions American Alphabet cartridge. I just love the girly look of Font 2.  The branch and flowers were from Sizzix dies.  I found glitter and glitter glue at Walmart for a $1 each. Love that glitter. it doesn't come through in the picture, but it adds a lot.  

No comments: