Monday, April 21, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Challenge Reveal: Stamping

Hello Scrappin' friends!  This week Stuck on U Sketches has a Project Life Challenge where you are to use stamps on your Project Life page.  I decided to use week 13 because I have horrible luck with stamping, though I am trying to get better at it.  Here is my project:
We celebrated my DFIL's 79th birthday that week.  It was a quiet gathering at his favorite local restaurant, so I limited the attention to one card, but the biggest on the page.  I also wanted to celebrate the signs of Spring that I saw. My little tiny dog Roscoe finally wanting to get outdoors gain, new cows, and flowers. I also wanted to document my purse splurge. There is so little I see in stores that I feel I have to have anymore (Unless it is Scrappy) that I had to show off my new purse.  I saw it and fell in love right away. (Got it t Cato's by the way for those who also like it)  I used a lot of stitching on the page, for I am finding that gives great texture without bulk.  I had a lot of fun with these colors too.  I was definitely was feeling the warmth the new Season has brought us that week.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Your stitching is so pretty and I love the white stamped flower, nice work on the SOUS challenge!