Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stuck on U Sketch Project Life ChallengeYou Warm My Heart

I made this for the Stuck On U Sketches blog, but must have missed my deadline. I thought it was next week.  Had a lot going on this week.  This was the Project Life Spread I made for this week.  The theme was to use the top note shape.  I chose to use the negative space and make it a frame for my fishing family.
This is the first full week that it felt like spring. We have green grass, blooming trees, and the lighting outside is cheery.  I was too busy to take pictures, so I made up for space with embellishments.  I am taking the Studio Calico Stitched class and used the class templates on a few of them.  I never knew how relaxing it would be, and will probably make oodles while watching The Voice each week. The inks and embellishments are from Studio Calico as well. I cut the cut files with my new Cricut Explore.  Gotta tell you, I am loving that thing!  Cricut has won back my heart, now that I can cut SVG files and they fine tuned their ability to cut intricate designs.

No comments: