Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Festival Fun

Stuck on U Sketches has a great challenge this week.  We are to use Autumn elements in clusters on our projects.  I went to the Pumpkin Festival held in a town near me with my niece and Stepson's girlfriend, and we had a blast. 

 

I used Lori Whitlock's new Happy Harvest papers that I printed from the digital set I got at Jessica Sprague.com when it was introduced.  I had fall papers, but just fell in love with the polka dots and gingham and found it perfect for the tone of the day and the girly girl outing.  I used my Silhouette to die cut the elements and title and Photoshop to size the papers down to 8.5 x 11, though I could have done it on the Silhouette as well.  I knew I had to use that Pumpkin Banner, so I strung it on embroidery floss and stapled ribbon in between them to give it more pizazz.  This project was a lot of fun. I just love Fall.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi Holly....Wow, love the detail in your layout! The gingham paper is a real favourite. Super fun page , love it! ps. thankyou for your kind comments :)