Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cutting Cafe Inspiration: Grateful

Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that everyone  wants to decorate and if you are like me, I get lost in how to go about it so it will have a more mod appeal.  Cornucopia's and pumpkins are old school and standby's but I like to focus on the meaning of the holiday and celebrate the gathering of Family.    Regina had a Grateful Shape Card file that I thought would be perfect for  the buffet I set up on the counter.  I am going to add a few framed photos around it to show my sentimentality.


I used the Maggie Holmes paper collection that I got at AC Digitals.  The black turned into purple after a day or so, but I thought that was ok,. My dishes are white so the color will probably add something to the overall look.  I punched the small flowers using my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch, added a little bling in the center and called it done.  Head on over to the Café Blog and see how the other designers showed their gratefulness.

No comments: