Sunday, May 27, 2012

You Color My World

I just love this picture of my DD and her boyfriend.   If you get the chance that I did to take your kids out for a photo shoot, I highly recommend it.  It can give you months of scrap pictures.  Come up with page titles before you go, so you know how to tell them to pose.  I do photo shoots at this location a lot for couples and it amazes me how the same pose idea always comes out different for each session.  They always tell their story in how they translate the pose.



I made the entire page with the Cricut Craft Room, Walmart's white paper, Prima Pebbles and bling and of course, glue.  I used the following cartridges:
Art Philosophy (circle behind the heart, butterfly on the banner and, the heart)
Cricut Craft Room Basics(title)
Picks and Pennants (banners below the picture)
Hey Diddle Diddle (background Paper on the blue)
Enjoy the Seasons (coloring on all of the lembellies and title, except the blue background and mat)

This layout also looked cute with a Notebook Dooles paper for the background, but I wanted to keep it muted to highlight the color so it would emphasize the title.

No comments: