Monday, May 28, 2012

This was a picture taken at the race track where my stepson races every Saturday night.  I always call my daughter from the track, but she was actually here that weekend. 



This is my attempt at layering and clustering that seems to be  a trend in scrapbooking these days.  The papers are from My Minds Eye.  I used the bottom strip that normally one would cut off and covered the barcode with my journaling.  The title was cut using the Art Nouveu cartridge by Cricut.  The medallion in the center of the threaded string is by Bo Bunny, from their Momarazzi collection.  I framed the picture with some of the paper and punched the corners using an EK Success Corner punch. (A tool I forget to use, but love).  The flowers are by Prima. I faux stitched around the picture mat using the Imaginesce Sew Stamper using the cross stitch head. Though they don't show up well, the brads and eyelettes really add the bling the page needed, when put together.  They are by Making Memories.  I am not quite sure who makes the heart brad.  My LSS sells them in plastic bags

No comments: