Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wonderul You

Here is a scrap I made of my daughter and her boyfriend.  They came down to visit me for Mother's Day Weekend. I took them to my favorite Photographing spot for Romance and Family.




Believe it or not, this is scraps of Christmas paper that used over the holidays and decided to put to use.  I die cut the flowers from Paper Trimmings and the title is from A Child's Life.  I hand cut the heart.  (Don't want to loose those cutting skills I learned in kindergarten)   The borders were made from the Paper Trimmings cart too.  That was the last of my Chicken Wire paper by Basic Grey (sniff).  The flowers were from bags of Prima Flowers I bought a year and a half ago from Scrapbook.com.  Boy was that a good purchase. I still have tons of those left.  If you ever see that deal, grab it!

No comments: