Monday, June 30, 2014

Stuck on U Sketches Project Life Challenge: Glitter Glue -> Sparkle!

This week, Stuck on U Sketches has a Project Life Challenge.  You are to use Glitter Glue on  your projects.  I used to buy the name brand but am finding the $1 spent for twice as much at Walmart works just as well.  I love sparkly emebellies, so this project was really fun!  My dd has never taken a great school picture, so when I saw her graduation picture, where the photographer snapped it when her hat was falling off I found that to be the ultimate bad school picture.  Life is funny.  I also added some projects that I had made, one of which was a favorite fo the month and the other a digital one I made while taking the Studio Calico Digital 2.0 Class.
To photograph this, I left the pages out of the pockets, so the glitter would show better. With the exception of a Studio Calico and Becky Higgins PL  card, I made all of the others using digital stamps from Studio Calico. I am really liking the creativity and flexibility they give me in design, color choice and placement of where I want to journal.

So head over to the SOU Blog to see what other sparkly goodness the other designers came up with. Maybe you too will dust of your old bottles of glitter glue!

No comments: