Friday, November 1, 2013

Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge: Banner

This week at Stuck On U Sketches there is a great die cut challenge.  Make a banner.  Now I know you may be saying...what can I do with that?  My answer is you would be surprised.  I am going to use this one for  my cubicle at work.

 
 
 
I used the new Echo Park  Reflections Christmas collection. I got the digital set at Jessica Sprague.com.  That woman should love me by now.  I printed the papers and made the die cuts using Art Philosophy by Cricut. The flowers are from the Echo Park collection too.  I brought them into my Silhouette Studio software and made them into die cuts.  I made the circles around the holes using the Silhouette too.  I added a few pop dots, a little bling and called it done. 

If you are looking for a great Christmas decoration that is very easy to make, this project may be the  one you need.  It goes together very quickly.

No comments: