Friday, November 15, 2013

Stuck On U Die Cut Challenge: Food

Well this week's topic at the Stuck On U Sketches die cut challenge was right up my ally.  Food!
My niece asked me to teach her how to make an apple pie.  So we made a day of it.
These were papers that I bought from the Recollection collection at Michaels. They had a 4/$1.00 sale last week so I couldn't resist.  I also bought a gold cardstock piece that I used for accents like the underline under the word pie.  I printed out the banner from one of Jessica's papers and hand cut the banners individually.  The title was made using Cricut's new Library Fonts cartridge. I haven't bought a font cart in over 7 years, but could not resist this one.  I made the journal library pocket using a Silhouette die cut and the apple,  pie and canisters were cut using the Farmhouse collection that I picked up at AC Digitals. 

1 comment:

Nanne said...

This is so much fun and what a wonderful way to capture how to bake pies :)
hugs