Friday, August 9, 2013

SOU DIE CUT CHALLENGE: Furry Friends

Hidie Ho everyone.  This week's die cut challenge at Stuck on You Sketches is the theme of Furry friends.  I pulled out my Cricut Meow Cartridge and opted for this design.  It just made me chuckle, for it reminds me that things could always be worse. 

I printed the paper using a digital pattern I have. I am not sure which line it was, but I really liked the stone gray and polka dots to give the cat some whimsy.  The flower was made using my favorite stand by for small flowers, the Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch.  I cut the leaves using a Silhouette file I had.  I printed the sentiment on card stock. 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Holly this card just makes me smile! What a mess this little kitty has found himself in! lol I just love the sentiment you used and love that digital paper!! Yes, things could always be worse couldn't it?! Hugs!

Julie Odil said...

Poor kitty! Things aren't looking good! I'm visiting all the blogs of my new DT members (the Cutting Café). I like what I see here! http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com