Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cutting Cafe: Nail Polish Gift Set

Boy was this week's project a fun one.  How cute is this?!!!!  

Regina, of the Cutting Café, developed a gift set for manicure items.  I had so much fun putting this together, I think my friends will be getting nail polish for Christmas... lol.  There is a little treat box that would make a great favor and a gift box that goes together like a dream!  I will need to buy some more nail files today!  This one has had it.  But I wanted to show you that she even provided slots in the  back of the box to put one in.  Regina just thinks of everything.

Add caption
I used the Maggie Holmes digital paper line and my Silhouette SD to make this.  With Regina, you don't have to resize or downsize.  I LOVE her products. I just took a strip of paper and folded it to make the rosette. No tools needed.  The set came with the heart I put in the middle.  I love how it matches the heart on the gift box to pull the set together.  Head over to the Café blog to see what the other designers come up with.  They rock!

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my soooooooooooo stinkin cute

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous set!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very cute and the rosette is charming

Rose said...

this is such a pretty set :)

Jeri said...

Awesomely ADORORABLE! Love that you made a set to go together. What a cute little gift this makes.

oscaralley said...

So cute! Love the whole set!