Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Free Digital Class and Quick Page at Jessica Sprague.com this week only!!!

I am taking the free digital scrapbooking class at jessicasprague.com this week. It is only available this week starting today.  She is also offering a free quick template in commemoration of Arbor Day.  I took some of my pics and threw them in there with a few digital embellies. I was surprised how much I liked it when done.    I have been venturing into hybrid scrapping to save money and never really thought to go completely digital until I started tackling my project life album.  I really enjoy it.  It is not quite the same as glue, glitter and inks, but when tired it is rather enjoyable.


So head on over to her site and grab this cute page for yourself! 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks fabulous Holly.......I enjoy messing around with digital a little too. What a fun template, on my way to check it out. TFS!

Fern said...

Holly, this is too cute!!!I've never tried digital.. I'm not to computer savvy!! But you did a great job with the template!!! Hugs!