Friday, December 28, 2012

SOU Sletch Reveal: Deer Die Cuts

Hello to all. I hope your Christmas was a merry one.  Today's reveal at Stuck on You Sketches is a die cut challenge where you are to create something using a deer die cut.  I made this little treat bag to put chocolates in when my daughter came to visit for the holidays.  I put it  on her night stand.  I will make a few more for our Grandsons. as New Year treats to alleviate the holiday let down.

 
The entire bag was made using my Silhouette and their die cut for the bag.  I drew the mouth on and added some wobbly eyes to give it more personality.

 

4 comments:

Daily Scrapper said...

That is super cute. Great job.

PaperCutsForU said...

super adorable!

Tracey said...

So so cute Holly....love your little treat bag!

Tammy E. said...

This is so darn cute! So glad to see you on this design team. They are an awesome group, and you are a great designer!