Monday, October 29, 2012

Crazy Love

My brother and his wife have been together for almost 40 years now.  Wow!  My brother has quite a sense of humor and every now and again, he will surprise us when we least expect it.   This was one of those times where he pounced on his wife.  It found it to be a cute pic.



I used the patterned paper with circles so that the clusters could be centered and stacked in them to add interest to the page.  Note that some of the circles are off the page.  This brings continuity to the page and ties it all together.  I use my cricut to cut the title and multiple colors to highlight the word crazy.  It was a fun page to make.  Find a patterned paper with repetitive shapes seperated from one another and find ways to tie them to your pictures using the same shape on top.  Here I had circles and cut doilies from a Martha Stewart punch to center on the circle design.  The same can be donewith ribbon on stripes, frames on squares, bubble journal spots on bubble jpurnal papers out lately.  You just may enjoy the challenge.

No comments: