Sunday, June 17, 2012

US

I love the old building at Tharpe's Mill in our town. I took this picture of my daughter and Nate when they came to NC for Mother's Day Weekend.



The paper is from Bo Bunny.  I used Party Picks and Banner from the Cricut Craft Room to make the Banner Drop.  I made the medallion in a sewing class using the Cutwork Needles Set from Husqvarna. Lately, I am enjoying combining  the use of sewing and scrapbooking  It is made from faux leather.  The tile and vine are from Prima and he title was die cut from Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alphabet die by Sizzix.  I used the Zutter Distress it All to distress the mat and photo.  The background for the title was from the freebies, Prima is giving away on facebook this weekend. And the strip behind that was hand cut from paper printed from my Imagine using a Vintage Damask Pattern.

No comments: