Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beloved Sunshine

Prima is giving a way free chipboard elements on facebook that can be print and cut out. I used them to make this layout of Justin and Meagan at Tharpe's Mill. Thank you Prima!  I was struggling with the design,because I did not have yellow elements to go with the paper I wanted to use for the picture. 



I used Tim Holtz Sizzix dies fr the tag and side frame.  The flowers, vine  and elements, of course, are from Prima. I also used Zutter's Distress it all on the mat and picture to give it more dimension,  The bling is from Walmart and glued on with Eileen's glue (love that stuff).  I edged everything with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge and Sage Distress Inks.  I just printed and cut the words o the tag on my computer in green on white cardstock.

No comments: