Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet

I took this picture of a friends baby at her first birthday party. I just loved the look of the tutu and candy.  I didn't do this picture justice with this scrap, so I may do another later on.  I didn't want to over power the picture, so I tried to keep it simple, but am not happy with the overall balance..


I used Best Friends to make the frame and background paper. My Imagine was too close the shelf backing so it stopped and printed over on the same lines where the white begins above. I made a nice border for the title.  However, I do not recommend doing that to your machine.  It was just a happy accident.   The flowers are by Prima and the bottom strip was printed and cut from Echo Park's Graceful This and That found at Jessica Sprague's site.  Scrapbook.com sold huge bags of  the Prima Essential flowers on their daily special for $16.95  a bag last year. I picked up the bright and the pastel, and. I am still using them. If you ever have a chance to buy those big bags, I will say, they were definitely worth the money.

No comments: