Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cute as a Button

What can I say, this is Roscoe. This is his world.

I created the design for this when using the Cricut Craft Room for any project was one of the Challenges on the Cricut blogs. I got so busy, I never had time to make it..  The whole thing was made using my Imagine. The cartridge used was Hey Diddle Diddle, I just love the crosshatch patterns on that cartridge.  The hearts were cut from the All Wrapped Up cartridge using Hey Diddle Diddle patterns. If there is only one attribute on the Cricut Craft Room that I could pick as my favorite, it would be the ease of mixing patterns with different shapes. Now that the carts are linking, it is even easier.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute as can be. TFS

Tammy E. said...

This is an adorable layout. So very cute! I saw that you are in Ronda. I live in Winston Salem. Great place to live!

Ohhh Snap said...

Absolutely love this layout!