Sunday, August 7, 2011

You * Me * We

Another pic of my Stepson and his Girlfriend.  Great pic found on facebook.


The picture tells the story on this layout, The paper I chose was busy so, I tried to keep the embellies simple. The decor on the side of the picture was cut from Cricut's Accent Essential Cartridge from the border selection. I cut the banner and ticket from the Sillhouette and the scroll was in a pack of chipboard flourishes I picked up at Archivers. They are in a tin now so I don't know who made them. I think it was K& Co.  I painted it with Jenni Bowlin's Malted Milk paint dabber.  The flowers are by Prima and I am not sure where the decorated brad came from. It was in my jar of decorative brads.  If you don't have one, it is a good thing to collect.  Those little brads can do a lot for a page.  The heart was punched from a Martha Stewart punch  that came out around Valentines Day. I just love that design she put into it.   The papers are from Cosmo Cricut's Circa 1934 collection.  The font was from a Tim Holtz Sizzix  Carnivale alphabet die.  I learned from this that paper can do wonders on a page and if using busy paper, better to use it in chunks, instead of the whole page.

No comments: