Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS BLOG IS CLOSING

Hello to all.  I just wanted to let you know that I am closing this blog and have opened another.  It can be found at I am working towards simplifying my life, my designs and my overall approach towards scrapping. I started this craft to leave the legacy of our story to future generations. What I realized is that I had a lot of pictures, but not a lot of story.  So, I am going to blog, scrap and post with the intent of speaking to those present and future family members. I guess I just want more meaning to what I am doing.

The new site has a cleaner design, It is simply the craft and the story in a magazine style.  I am to use it as a place keeper for m thoughts and impressions that I will try to incorporate into m projects.  It will give your more perspective on the overall scrapping process.  You will see pics before the scraps.

So my followers, I welcome you to join my other site. http://hollyhudspethdesigns.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

it doesn't say where your new site is.