Friday, February 8, 2013

And my SOU Blog Hop Winner is.....

Congrats goes to ANNETTE!!!!!!  She was the winner of my blog hop goodies Marion Smith's Life According to me.  Check out MarionSmithDesigns.com to get more ideas for your new scrapping mini.  She has great add ons and ideas.  I included the printable elements with this kit, so you won't need anything to complete this book but she has other printable goodies you can grab for almost nothing to enhance it and make it your own.



Annette, please send me your snail mail address so I may put it in the mail to you this weekend.  You can e-mail it to me at bytesprite@wilkes.net

Thanks to all for your kind comments and visit to my blog. We hope you enjoyed the hop.  I look forward to seeing you all on the next one. In the meantime.. check out the SOU Sketches blog for our weekly challenges presented every Friday.  There is scrappy fun there for all!

Holly



 

No comments: