Friday, February 17, 2012

3 of US

Among my immediate family there were three children.  I am the youngest, the middle child is my brother on the left and the oldest is in the middle. Love my bros.  This photo was taken in 1976. 



I used the sizzix vintage doily die cut and used Cricut's Paper Lace cartridge to make the smaller doily. The title was cut with Cricut Craft Room Basics.  The flower was made at 4" using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The photo corners were from the Heritage Cartridge.  The tags were made from an older punch I have. I made two and cut the bottom off one and glued it on the other.  The border at the top was made with a Martha Stewart Punch. 

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

This is a beautiful LO! Love the little tags and the doily peeking out from the photo! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog...it is greatly appreciated! And I will throw your name in twice...thanks for posting the badge! Have a great week!