Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bingo Babe

This is my good friend Patty.  She and I play bingo together.  She amazes me at the amount of cards she plays in one game. She can go and get a cup of coffee during the game and then catch up when she gets back.   This is a  picture of her on a light night.  Just amazing.

I used Tim Holtz's sizzix embossing folder to make the bingo card.  I brushed the tops with a white ink pad, then sprayed it with Tarnished Brash Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.  The title was cut with Plantin Schoolbook on my E2.  The flowers are prima and I go the feathers at Michaels. I glimmer misted little paper doilies with Key Lime glimmer Mist.  The background paper is My Minds Eye. I also added buttons and brads but I have had them so long, I am not sure who made them.  The pearl centers in the flowers are from Melissa Frances.

3 comments:

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

I love this layout. your bingo partner reminds me of my cousin. She has so many cards i can't even keep up when she asks me to sometimes LOL.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Marie said...

This so reminds me of my Mom! Great card! Good luck on the DT!!!
Craftelicious.blogspot.com

Sara Kate said...

Great layout!!!